Enrolling Now for Fall semester starts August 8th, 2022

I, the undersigned, fully understand every student pursuing an educational program at Techni-Pro Institute is required to sign a contractually binding Student Financial Responsibility Agreement. (SFRA). My signature affirms my knowledge and understanding:

  1. My signed SFRA is in effect as long as I have an outstanding balance on my tuition costs and fees.
  • My SFRA explains my financial responsibilities associated with enrolling for classes in my educational program at Techni-Pro Institute.
  • I will pay all assessed tuition, fees, and other associated costs in my educational program on the assigned due date of each financial responsibility.
  • There are consequences to not staying in compliance with the terms of my SFRA such as to

a financial hold will:

  • Cancel my current registration including classes I am already attending.
  • Place a hold on my academic records which prevents me from:
  • Moving forward in a course in which I am register
  • Register for future classes, until the payment due is posted in my account, with no guarantees the same classes will be available.
  • Requesting transcripts
  • Receiving my diploma
  • Applying for certification or licensure exams as required by the role in which I am being prepared at TPI.
  • In the event something changes in my payment amount from a funding

source, I remain responsible for the amount due on my SFRA.

  • I am ultimately accountable for the payment of all my financial responsibilities incurred as a student at Techni-Pro Institute.
  • Techni-Pro Institute must be able to contact me regarding my academic and financial requirements
  • I will provide an updated address, phone, email information, change of name, Social Security number to the Bursar.
  • An academic or administrative hold on my continuing in my educational

The program associated with my SFRA will be lifted upon payment of monies owed.

  1. I have read the terms and conditions of the published tuition refund schedule and understand those terms are incorporated herein by reference.
  1. If I fail to pay my student account bill or any monies due and owing to Techni-Pro Institute by the scheduled date and failing to make acceptable payment arrangements to bring my account current, Techni-Pro Institute may refer my delinquent account to a collection agency.
  1. I am responsible for paying the collection agency fee which may be based on a specified percentage of my delinquent account, together with all costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, necessary to the collection of my delinquent account. I fully understand my delinquent account may be reported to one or more of the national credit bureaus.
  1. I understand in the event of default on my SFRA, Techni-Pro Institute can declare all payments are then due and owing.
  1. If I have additional questions regarding my SFRA I can reach out to Techni-Pro Institute’s Bursar at phone: 561, 935-1444 X.109, or, in person at the on-campus or by e-mail at accounting@technipro.com
  1. I will receive tuition and costs statements electronically, and I am responsible for viewing and paying my student account e-bill by the scheduled due date.
  1. Failure to receive my e-bill does not constitute a valid reason for not paying my bill on time.
  1. My failure to attend class does not absolve me of the financial responsibility associated with my pursuit of an educational program at Techni-Pro Institute.
  1. If I fail to pay my student account bill on any monies due and owing to Techni-Pro Institute by the scheduled due date, a $35 late will be charged per month on the past due portion of my account until my due account is paid in full.
  1. By the end of the program before graduation 75 % of my tuition and costs account must be paid. No transcript or diploma will be awarded until the arrangements for payment of the due balance are made between me and Techni-Pro Institute.
  • After the 75% tuition payment, the remaining 25% of my tuition will be enrolled into TFC (Tuition financing Company) with a minimum of 2% Interest.
  • My acceptance of the terms in my SFRA constitutes a promissory agreement in the form of an educational loan as defined by the U.S. Bankruptcy Code at 11USC, Section 523(a) ((8).
  • Section 523(a)(8) contains a presumption qualified student loans will not be discharged, and although the presumption can be overcome by a debtor who shows “undue hardship,” bankruptcy courts often seek to have debtors take advantage of federal programs to delay payment, rather than grant a discharge. However, when a debtor is disabled, and there does not appear to be recovered within a reasonable period, courts have favored discharge.
Business team with monitor having discussion