Graduates of our Hemodialysis Technician Program will receive a diploma, and be referred to BONENT for licensing. Once you pass the BONENT your title will change to Certified Hemodialysis Technician (CHT). Program length at Techni-Pro Institute for full-time students is 10 months on average.
With a career as a Dialysis Technician, you can expect to work in hospitals or dialysis clinics helping patients with their kidney disease issues. Not only will you help administer the dialysis treatments, but you will also monitor the treatments, making adjustments if needed, and assure that all patients are well taken care of. This career requires the Dialysis Technician to have medical knowledge, however, it’s not required to seek formal education in this career. Those who do earn an Associate’s degree or a certificate often find better employment opportunities.
- The Duration of the Program: 9 – 10 Months.
- Delivery methods: Classes are held Online VIA Zoom.
*All Lectures are recorded and are posted on our platform (ORBUND).
- Clinicals: **Due to Covid-19**
1. 50% Online: Through vSim.
2. 50% on ground: Students will be required to complete a minimum of four weeks at one of the affiliated sites with Techni-Pro Institute.
- Copy of High School Diploma or GED.
- 18 Years Old or Older.
- $75 Non-Refundable Application Fee.
- Passed the Entrance Exam per TPI Policy.
- Signed Enrollment Agreement.
(For a Complete List of Requirements Please Contact Admissions)
Transfer Credit: tits can not be older than 10 years and must be 75% or a C and above.
The class schedule will be sent at least two weeks in advance to all students.
List of classes that can be transferred and how many credits each class:
|HDT100||Intro. to Dialysis||40 Clock Hours|
|HDT110||Medical Terminology||24 Clock Hosur|
|HDT120||Anatomy & Physiology||88 Clock Hours|
All new students will be enrolled in our Orientation class, Which is One Day a week for three (3) weeks, at the end of the third-week students will take our entrance exam.
Throughout the first two weeks, students are required to submit the following Documents:
- A clear Copy/Picture of ID or Driver’s license.
- A clear Copy/Picture of High School Diploma or GED.
- A clear Copy/Picture of the Social Security Number.
- A clear Copy/Picture of an active Basic Life Support/CPR card.
All paperwork can be sent to:
- Email: TPI.Docs@technipro.com
- Mail: 414 NW 35th St. Boca Raton FL. 33431
- Fax: 561-409-4648
Please contact the school for personalize review of your financial commitment.