Graduates of our RN to BSN Bridge Program are prepared as Nurses receiving an Bachelors in Science, and are prepared to take the NCLEX for licensing. An Bachelor of Science’s Degree in Nursing (BSN) is one of three ways to become a Registered Nurse. When you choose a career in nursing, you are committing yourself to play a critical role in the medical system. Depending upon where and how you choose to practice, your responsibilities can range from hands-on care to research, to helping create public healthcare policy. Your career path begins with the type of degree that you pursue. A BSN, or Bachelor of Science in Nursing, is the degree that offers you the widest range of possibilities.
- The Duration of the program: 11 months.
- Delivery methods: Classes are held online via Zoom (Fully Online).
*All Lectures are recorded and are posted on our platform (ORBUND).
- Note: PN program is only available for Florida residents.
- Current Registered Nurse License in Good Standing
- Copy of Official Transcript(s)
- $75 Non-Refundable Application Fee
- Signed Enrollment Agreement
- TPIAP 72 Credits Transferred
(for a complete list of requirements please speak to Admissions)
Transfer Credit: transferred credits can not be older than 10 years.
The class schedule will be sent at least two weeks in advance to all students.
List of classes that can be transferred and how many credits each class is :
|ENC102||English Composition II
|HUN121||Principles of Nutrition||3 Credits|
|SPC111||Introduction to public Speaking||3 Credits|
All new students will be enrolled in our Orientation class, Which is One Day a week for three (3) weeks.
Throughout the first two weeks, students are required to submit the following Documents:
- A clear Copy/Picture of ID or Driver’s license.
- A clear Copy/Picture of High School Diploma or GED.
- A clear Copy/Picture of the Social Security Number.
- A clear Copy/Picture of an active Basic Life Support/CPR card.
- A clear Copy/Picture of The RN License.
All paperwork can be sent to:
- Email: TPI.Docs@technipro.com
- Mail: 414 NW 35th St. Boca Raton FL. 33431
- Fax: 561-409-4648
Please contact the school for personalize review of your financial commitment.
Download PDF – Program Breakdown
Upon Completion of the RN-BSN Bridge Program Receive:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing