We have partnered with the following companies to help our students finance their programs here at Techni-Pro Institute. If you find that you need help with any of our partners reach out to our school’s Admissions or Accounting office for further assistance.
For nearly 50 years, TFC Tuition Financing has been a respected leader in student financing, helping students to achieve the professional career of their dreams. TFC makes education affordable for all students at with a wide range of payment options, and an online portal to manage your own account. Financing is available to all students at Techni-Pro Institute even if you don’t have great credit or a strong financial history. We understand that many students are working towards improving their future, and are working hard to make education affordable to everyone. To get started with TFC Student Financing, you simply contact your financial aid representative and ask them to help you set up a payment plan that works for you.
- No minimum credit score requirement
- Low interest rates
- Up to 36 months repayment
- No pre-payment penalty
- Review account status and make payments online
- Bilingual customer service representatives
Do you already have an account with TFC? Log in to your account at www.TFCstudentinfo.com or call us at (800) 872-9832 – we’re here to help!
WIOA Training Scholarships
Workforce Innovation & Opportunity Act (WIOA) Training scholarships help those who qualify obtain a credential or certification that can help lead to a career in one of the in-demand industries such as healthcare, hospitality, construction, information technology, and business management
We are currently looking for people to train in these high demand / high wage occupations:
- General & Operations Managers
- Dental Assistants
- Computer Systems Analysts
- Software Developers, Applications
- Web Developers
- Registered Nurses
- Licensed Practical Nurses
- Paralegals & Legal Assistants
- Diagnostic Medical Sonographers
— 18 years of age or older
— Authorized to work in the US?
— Registered for selective service (males born after 1959 only; males born during or before 1959 and females, please select “N/A”); check registration at https://www.sss.gov?
— Do you meet any one of the following:
- … Temporarily or permanently laid off due to COVID.
- … Unemployed six out of the past 13 weeks.
- … Dependent spouse of a military member on active duty whose income was reduced due to: deployment, permanent change of station, or service-connected death or disability of that person.
- … Receiving or have exhausted unemployment benefits and are unable to find job in your last occupation.
- … Laid off but not eligible for unemployment benefits and are unable to find a job in your last occupation.
- … Received a notice of termination from your current employer due to company closure.
- … Self-employed and now unemployed due to economic conditions or a natural disaster.
- … No longer able to depend on the income of a family member.
How to Apply…
If you believe you are eligible for a Workforce Innovation & Opportunity Act (WIOA) Training Scholarship then complete the scholarship application with CareerSource PBC by following the steps below:
2) Go to CareerSource Pre-screen link and follow the steps: https://www.careersourcepbc.com/job-seekers/training-opportunities
You will be asked to provide documentation that verifies the qualifying requirement which may include, but not be limited to:
- Driver’s License or State Photo ID
- Social Security Card
- Selective Service Registration
- DD 214 with honorable discharge (for consideration of priority of service)
- Unemployment Insurance if a state other than Florida
- Layoff notice, if applicable
- Pay stubs
- Up-to-date resume (YOU MUST UPLOAD YOUR RESUME OR YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE INCOMPLETE, WILL BE CLOSED, AND YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO RE-SUBMIT A NEW APPLICATION)
Once you have completed ALL the above steps and provided all the required documentation you will receive a confirmation email from CareerSource. Forward the confirmation email to Techni-Pro Institute’s Admissions Department, email@example.com and an Admissions Rep will follow up with you within 48 hours.
Thank you and Good Luck!